New wiki page: Getting Started FAQ

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Tue Jul 22 22:45:16 CEST 2008

Hi,

Stroller írta, 2008-07-22 01:54 keltezéssel:
> I've just started a new page "Getting Started FAQ" for all the
> annoying questions which keep cropping up on IRC on a daily basis.
>
> This FAQ is intended to answer questions from new users who have a
> Freerunner in their hands and who are experiencing difficulties.
>
> Please feel free to add stuff here or even to edit & rephrase my
> initial question & answer. I am probably not very terse.

I've shortened it a bit. I think these should be brief.

Anyway, this could be integrated in the Software FAQ. Every FAQ is a
"Getting started" thing to some degree, as you also explained. So I
don't think a FAQ-FAQ should be defined as Getting Started FAQ.

Please keep up adding answers if you watch IRC questions, there will be
good place a for them somewhere. :-) Those are the REAL FAQ questions!

Best regards,