freerunner unable to work with 3G SIMCards?

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 00:49:05 CEST 2008

On 23 Jul 2008, at 22:55, Michael Shiloh wrote:

> Brenda has set up a wiki page to list these problem cards
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/
> FreeRunner_unalbe_to_work_with_3G_SIM_cards
>
> (Roh, is it problematic to fix that spelling error?)
>
> Michael

If you mean the misspelling of "unalbe" then the page was already
moved some days ago:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/
FreeRunner_unable_to_work_with_3G_SIM_cards

If you're accessing the page via the misspelled link (as quoted in
your post above) then the page simply redirects to the correctly-
spelled URL.

On my browser the misspelling persists in the browser's address bar,
but if you click on the "edit" link then you'll see that you're
editing the correctly-spelled version of the page (and if, from the
"edit" page you click on the "page" tab then it takes you back to the
correctly-spelled URL).

Stroller.