wiki reorg - Documentation Team

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 11:53:26 CEST 2008

On 24 Jul 2008, at 10:44, Stroller wrote:
> On 24 Jul 2008, at 06:57, Justin Wong wrote:
>> However, I am seeing many individual efforts and not much effort as a
>> team. If we continue to work the way things are going currently, not
>> only are we going to get duplicated and wasteful work, but our
>> efforts
>> will also be fragmented and possibly going in different directions.
>
> That's what this list is for.
>
> Could you please respond to existing requests for comments already
> posted on this list in the last few days.
>
> Please start with the first post to this list, read every one, and
> reply to every message in which the author has requested your
> opinion (assuming you have one to give).

Sorry! Meant to include this URL:
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/documentation/2008-July/thread.html

I could perhaps also have highlighted my previous question:
- what do you think of the content on the Main Page?
- is it suitable for people visiting the Openmoko Wiki for the first
time?
- should it be? Or should it be suitable for everyone visiting the
Openmoko Wiki, even if they've visited before?
- whatever else you think of the content on the Main Page.

Stroller.