wiki reorg - Documentation Team

Josh Monson josh.monson at kintera.com
Fri Jul 25 00:46:23 CEST 2008

Hi Justin,
I completely agree with your "take this team in a direction" comments.
Originally, a few days before this list was created, I posed the
question
Of whom would lead this or be in charge of it, in terms of coordinating
the efforts of the volunteers. The response I received from OM was that
Brenda has been leading this already and will continue to do so. I see a
lot of back'n'forth on the list about who is doing what, but I do not
see responses from Brenda or another person in listing out tasks,
assigning work, goal orientation, etc...

William Lai wrote "In fact she has been actively 'leading' since day 1,
before any of these discussions started."

So at this point, I guess my question would be of the following...Say
it's been a few days since you have been able to check this lists
emails, and you find yourself w/ a few hours of free time, or time you
would like to dedicate to the wiki. How would one quickly find out
something you could edit or organize that would be productive? Email the
list and wait for a response? Go to the wiki page and just find
something you feel should be different? Etc.....

A coordinated effort w/ end goals would be extremely efficient and
usefull since none of the volunteers can put in days at a time on this
:)

.02