Education

Justin Wong stryderjzw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:04:50 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I think one of the bigger initiatives we need to take on is to educate
people of wiki's and the organizational structure that we implement.

Even though, I believe there are a lot of tech savvy people browsing
our wiki, it seems that there are a majority that aren't too familiar
with the technology. Furthermore, we'll need to inform all users of
the organizational structure we implement, so people know where to
insert their content within the system.

We should dedicate a page (or more) to this and this should be
emphasized on the Main Page. The wiki maintainer's best practices is a
good start, but we need to alter that page to something that is for
everyone.  After all, the wiki will be edited by everyone, not just
the maintainers. :)

Thoughts?

Cheers!
Justin