wiki reorg - Main Page

Clare claregj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:55:54 CEST 2008

--------someone said.
> I'd have to disagree here. The purpose of the Main Page is not to
> house content, so nothing *informative* should be on the Main Page.
> The Main Page should be a launching pad to all the other information
> pages.

This nearly broke my heart..  Did you read a book about it or something?

We have a beautiful page with lots to be learned withut ever having to
leave that page.
Do you think I want to spend my time being carted all over the wiki at
your behest.
I have seldom felt so angry.

If as usual I am alone in the way I think, well and good. But hopefully others
will speak up in favour of something that "isn't broke" and "doesn't
need fixing".

clare