Archives by thread broken?

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Mon Jul 28 22:47:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

Justin Wong írta, 2008-07-25 07:07 keltezéssel:
> Is the Archives by thread for this mailing list broken?
>
> http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/documentation/2008-July/thread.html
>
> How come "SQL Database error on the wiki" is under "visited link
> colors should be different"?  There are others...

Well, I guess it is [correctly] following the reply structure of the mails.

So I would like to ask everyone to reply to mail only when it's
approriate. When starting a new thread, do a "compose to" the mailing
list (new mail), instead replying to a random mail. And don't reply to a
mail which is not the one you are replying to.

Regards,