Wiki Project

Justin Wong stryderjzw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 05:50:30 CEST 2008

I guess webservices could mean the wiki and I agree that we should use
the existing tools if it exists.

Who is the admin of that trac? Do we have access to it? I can't seem
to find register, so it seems like it's closed off.

Let's find out who owns it and if this admin-trac is something we can use.

Cheers!
Justin