October Google analytic report of Wiki

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Wed Nov 5 09:52:14 CET 2008

> > I see that the "Distributions" and the "Applications" pages are popular.
> > Let's give them a lookover shall we ?
> >
> > Minh
>
> Yes, sure.
> Sean Macneil already upload the kernel and Image file , and I update
> these pages:
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Distributions#Android

I think that on this page, each distribution should receive equal attention.
That means one short descriptive paragraph, about a hundred words, and then a
link {{Main|Distroname}} to its homepage. Nothing more, nothing less.

Also, I looked at cladogram software to see what the Linux Distro Tree (
http://futurist.se/gldt/, or also http://www.levenez.com/unix/ ) use, but
they seem to be handmade actually.

--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le