whitespace going missing on wikipages?

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Sun Nov 9 16:26:24 CET 2008

> I've recently seen a problem with whitespace at the beginning or end of
> lines going missing on wiki-pages.
> I am sure I did not remove the whitespace for the pre-formatted text,
> and only added the ToDo line.
> Once broken it's hard to fix with adding whitespace again, and I've only
> been able to restore pre-formatting with <pre> ... </pre>. For code
> examples where whitespace matters the problem is worse....
>
> Has anyone else noticed this? Has anyone got a workaround?

I think that the "TagCloud" extension is responsible.
That extension looked good in theory, but in practice I am still sorry I asked
for it. Coolcat, do you want to ask your colleague engineers to disable it .

Workaround: I use <pre> as you do.

Minh
--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le