FDOM

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Wed Oct 1 20:49:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

Can we "elevate" FDOM to be a "Distribution" in terms of documentation?

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FDOM_-_a_Fat_and_Dirty_OM_based_distribution

(I did not try this one yet, so I am not sure how to define it (I
understand the basic idea)).

Changes needed:

Add to http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Main_Page Distributions box.
Add {{Distributions|Om 2008.8}} to the FDOM page.
Add to http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Distributions
Add to http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Download

(I think this page needs some cleanup, it evolved the wrong way. ;-) )

Ferenc

ps: I defined my own custom CSS for the Openmoko sites for visited link
color and H3/H4 difference, so I won't complain about these anymore. But
still, please fix them sometime. :-(

ps2: Minh: thanks for [[Applications]] page text/format updates, good
job! :-)