om2008.8 <-> om2008.9 issues

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Mon Oct 6 10:12:21 CEST 2008

Le lundi 06 octobre 2008, Alasal a écrit :
> I don't agree about the ASU, because ASU stands for 'April/August software
> update'. That isn't a good distribution name, don't you think?

  We are not tied to that. ASU is a three letter code, I suggest to change
what it stands for. Companies do that all the time (when they merge, for
example), and ASU has been already changed once. ASU could stand for ASU
Software Update in the GNU tradition, or something else whoever here can
think of, maybe in German or in Chinese ?

Minh