yet another manually maintained list of pages: Openmoko Local Groups

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Thu Oct 9 14:46:19 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

Michael Shiloh írta, 2008-10-08 23:58 keltezéssel:
> and therefore prone to being out of date.
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Local_Groups

[..]
> suggestions on what's to be done? can it simply be replaced by a link to
> the category page? although we do lose the geographical structure.

Yes, and I think that is a problem. It would make it very difficult to
find groups in e.g. my country if I don't know there is any, and if yes,
in which city, near or far, where?

Here is a helper script temporarily. (Until the related pages change in
a way that this won't be able to identify links.)

http://lion.xaraya.hu/who_is_missing.php

Using the "All" lists, one can identify whether the script still works
or not. If you agree to use this method for now, we can link this script
from a wiki editing page.

This is case sensitive, to stay consistent. So I renamed Brussels with
small "local" to "Local", and mailed Brussles (also lowercase "local"),
asking whether he meant Brussels. :-)

Regards,