more thoughts on categories

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Sep 1 02:43:33 CEST 2008

Minh Ha Duong wrote:
>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Advanced_End-user
>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Basic_End-user
>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/System_Developer
>> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Application_Developer
>>
>> As you can see I proposed these for removal and use the automatic
>> category lists instead.
>
>   There are still dozens of inbound links to these pages, they used to be the
> first level navigation pages ! Make sure you Redirect to the Category:X
> rather than Delete outright.

I finally got around to looking at those 4 pages. They are so bad I'm
tempted to shoot them right away, and to fix broken links later (is
there an automatic way to find broken links?)

But instead I'll go check those redirects right now and see if I can't
fix them quickly and then delete these pages with extreme prejudice.