RFC: delete SH1 FAQ

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Mon Sep 1 23:25:56 CEST 2008

Hi,

haduong at centre-cired.fr írta, 2008-09-01 21:11 keltezéssel:
> Else we may try to prefix the page name with "Zzapped/" so that they show
> up last in alphabetical listings, and it's clear to the reader that they
> are gone. But that break incoming URLs.

Category inclusion has a parameter for sorting. E.g.

[[Category:Hardware|ZZZ]]

will move it to the end, but don't change the name. WLAN is good
candidate for archiving (or even rephrasing purpose and KEEPING*), but
please let's keep on deleting useless stuff.

This format will take out category "master" articles to the top (before
section "A"):

[[Category:Hardware| ]]

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Category#Sort_order

Regards,
Ferenc

* It's an article where various people provided information about
possible WLAN chips. It is never outdated, what if the developers need a
good collection for another hardware, another chip? We could simply
CHANGE the purpose of the page to:

This page collects information about possible WLAN chips for future
products. The Neo FreeRunner is using the Atheros AR6K 802.11 b/g. See
[[GTA02 WLAN]].

?