Deleting outdated/unused pages

William Lai will at openmoko.com
Tue Sep 2 12:20:05 CEST 2008

Dear list,

Brenda and I just deleted 100+ pages in the wiki, most of them related
to the shattered dreams of our own past :/
We will continue to do this, everyday until the wiki is mostly clear of
  unused or outdated articles.

BTW, is there any reason why we have 100+ categories instead of 10
categories with 100+ subcategories?  I have never read a book with 140
chapters.  There are many such cases where, for example, 'Angstrom on
1973' is in the Distribution category, but also in the Angstrom
Category.  Then ofcourse, the 'Angstrom on 1973' is the only page in the
Angstrom category.

-

Will