[Info] time and date settings tool

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Wed Sep 10 10:52:05 CEST 2008

In this case, I added the link directly to:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Setting_Date_and_Time#Setting_date.2Ftime_from_your_linux_box

But if it feels more welcoming to have a landing page where developpers
can "just add a link" , leaving it to others to integrate it in the wiki, why
not. BUT we still need to cleanup the existing presentation structure.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Community_Applications
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Applications
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Applications
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GPS_Applications
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Om_2007.2_Applications

Minh
--
Le mercredi 10 septembre 2008, rakshat hooja a écrit :
> Forwarding the mail to documentation. Can a wiki page where everybody can
> add
> links for programs that are not on projects.openmoko.org
>
> be set up? and should it be linked from the main page?
>
> Rakshat
>
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:16 AM, Yorick Moko <yorickmoko at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 6:34 AM, Pradeep Gottumukkala
> >
> > <pradeep.gottumukkala at qvantel.com> wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > >   I felt proud to be part of openmoko development. I have developed a
> > > system date and time settings application(time-man) in python and I
> > > have tested it on Neo1973(OM2007.2).
> > >
> > >    Hope you guys would like to use it and test it and I expect your
> > > valuable feedback to make it more useful.
> > >
> > >   Find this here:
> > >
> > >   http://free-opensource.qvantel.net/mediawiki//index.php/Time-tool
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > opendeep.
> >
> > nice work
> > will test it later on
> >

> > but it is getting increasingly diffucult to find all the good openmoko
> > programs
> > everybody is putting his project in a different location online and
> > there isn't a list to keep track of it all
> >
> > Maybe we should at least put up a wiki page where everybody can add
> > links for programs that are not on projects.openmoko.org?

Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le
Développement
http://minh.haduong.com