Category:Technical gone

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Sun Sep 14 00:06:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

Last chance to read the original category description:

"This category has contents that are primarily technically oriented,
that are not intimately related to Openmoko (e.g. do not fit well in the
other categories). "

Of course the most of the linked articles didn't fall under these terms.
;-) Bye bye.

Subcategories had a lot of parents already, so I simply kept those in
most cases.

Exception is "Software (non-openmoko)" which is homeless now,
temporarily in the main category. (Maybe we could check contents and
decide to kill this category too, because that has an uncertain
description too, and there are many existing articles which are either:

linked here but don't belong here
not linked, but belong here (depending on how you interpret the terms)

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Software_(non_openmoko)