please delete broken redirects

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Tue Sep 16 23:37:31 CEST 2008

And please check these 79 pages (and 13 categories) too:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Category:Candidates_for_speedy_deletion

I checked all pages (not language versions, and probably not all at all,
but most of them), and adjusted some categories.

Oh, I proposed another 9 for delete-votes here too:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wiki_Issues#Pages_proposed_for_deletion