Main page translations

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Tue Sep 16 23:52:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

Last one for today :)

Is it ok to mail the translators of the Main page, asking them to update
the translation? I would use Wiki Mail and I would refer to my
membership of the Documentation team, and I would kindly ask them, not
require. But it would be even better if Brenda could do that. :-)

They are very much outdated, many of the links are now broken. (Which
bugs me while cleaning up broken links of the deleted pages in Wiki
Issues. I go to deleted page (red link on Wiki Issues), I click "What
links where", I and see all those outdated translations....)

Thanks,