The most effective wiki improvement we can make

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Wed Sep 17 14:37:39 CEST 2008

> > The capabilities of mediawiki build-in search engine are very limited.
>
> You read my/everyone's mind.

Actually it seems to be common knowledge, I saw that mentionned on the lists a
long time ago, then again recently, then I had a couple of bad experiences
myself with the search box. At that point I got suspicious, and then I saw on
the mediawiki forums that the search function does not even stems out the "s"
and has trouble with diacriticals and quoted words...

Minh