Ouch - 111 pages linking to buildhost

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Wed Sep 17 21:07:55 CEST 2008

Brenda Wang írta, 2008-09-17 11:30 keltezéssel:
> Openmoko distribution team had decide remove the images of
> buildhost.openmoko.org. And put the images on Downloads.openmoko.org.
> I had correct some link of this link.
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/index.php?title=Special:Linksearch&target=http%3A%2F%2Fbuildhost.openmoko.org&namespace=&limit=250&offset=0
>
> English version , Chinese version.
>
> Can anybody help me to correct other languages page?

It's not easy, because as far as I know there is no 1:1 conversion. So
for example if I don't know what was:

http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/neo1973/deploy/glibc/images/neo1973/

and I see this link in a language I don't understand, I can't really fix
it. Is there a list of what was what and where did that go in the new
location?

There are only a few different links, so I collect some here:

http://buildhost.openmoko.org   (root != new root by definition)

http://buildhost.openmoko.org/OM2007.1/tmp/gta01/deploy/images/

http://buildhost.openmoko.org/OM2007.2/tmp/deploy/glibc/images/fic-gta01/

http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/

http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/freerunner/

http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/neo1973/deploy/glibc/images/neo1973/

http://buildhost.openmoko.org/snapshots/2007.08/

what about direct links to old files? e.g.

http://buildhost.openmoko.org/tmp/deploy/images/u-boot-gta01bv3-r3_0_0_1321.bin

However, I fixed the language versions of "Main page", I simply removed
links, decreasing the large number of their broken links. :-) 16 less.