{{wishlist}} and {{unimplemented}}

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Wed Sep 17 21:59:08 CEST 2008

Minh Ha Duong írta, 2008-09-17 21:55 keltezéssel:
> Done, then. Note that {{Wishlist}} automatically adds "Category:Idea".
> Expect the category to be really large !

Cool thanks.

Another mistake in my previous mail, actually the deleted template had
the usability advantage of writing the main message in bold.

Any good ideas to replace "Important note:" words with something which
directly says: this is Wish list item?

http://wiki.openmoko.org/index.php?title=Template:Wishlist&oldid=54385

When browsing a lot of pages, it's not comfortable to always find for a
tiny "Wish list" link in this box to see whether this is something real
or non-real. The BOLD text should make this clear.

"Wishlist item: This article or section documents one or more OpenMoko
Wish List items, the features described here may or may not be
implemented in the future. "

?

Thanks,