Main page translations

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Wed Sep 17 22:08:30 CEST 2008

Le mercredi 17 septembre 2008, Ferenc Veres a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> >> Is it ok to mail the translators of the Main page, asking them to
> >> update the translation? I would use Wiki Mail and I would refer to my
>
> Ok, done. Summary:

This says to me that the "News" box should really be a RSS feed,
so that translators would have a choice to
(a) Syndicate the box in English and be always up to date, or
(b) Watch the feed and translate manually

Minh
--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le