{{wishlist}} and {{unimplemented}}

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Thu Sep 18 07:10:06 CEST 2008

> > Better yet: something graphical, a nice picture/drawing/icon... I like
> > lolcats :)
> >
> Nice idea, but if it's not nearly 100% universally recognized, it
> doesn't help.

Yes, a lolcat would not be iconic enough here.
Something like this:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Achtung.svg
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Baustelle.svg
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Warning_icon.svg

would be classical, maybe too much

These symbols are icons, universal, cover a wide range of ideas and would be
more interesting to use than traffic sign:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Public_Information_Symbols

Do you see anything that you like ?
With an eye for the other Template messages in our set of course.

Otherwise I like the dots, we could play with the colors but they are
abstract:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Dots

--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le