RFC: delete "hardware" and "Neo 1973" from "Navigation" box (also add FAQ and applications, and repurpose applications)

Ferenc Veres lion at netngine.hu
Sat Sep 20 19:32:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

Minh Ha Duong írta, 2008-09-20 08:58 keltezéssel:
> The only difference between an "Category:Applications" page and a normal page
> is that you would get three additional sections at the bottom of the page:
> "Subcategories"
> "Pages in this category"
> "Files in this category"

And that Search is not finding in the category description, while it
does in the article text.

It's ok to have Applications article, we already have it, we just need
to spice it up. However I would move content of
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Community_Applications , as Minh
also mentioned there is not much info about applications on
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Applications   (just the list-template,
which is not a template anyway, but a COPY of the contents of the template)