css problem: h3-h4 looks exactly the same

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Sun Sep 21 21:42:04 CEST 2008

> "Resolved Issues" should be larger than "Empty NOR Flash" or "Debug
> board has wrong vendor/product ID". Is it the same size for you too?

 It is indeed larger for me (Konqueror 3.5.7), but not enough. So basically
the difference is not useful. Did you see my note on Wiki issues about
skinnability ? I would really like to be able to customize the CSS, but I
don't know how and if it works. Did anybody on the list managed to use that
feature ?

Minh