css problem: h3-h4 looks exactly the same

Brenda Wang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Mon Sep 22 06:19:33 CEST 2008

h1 { font-size: 188%; }
h1 .editsection { font-size: 53%; }
h2 { font-size: 150%; }
h2 .editsection { font-size: 67%; }
h3, h4, h5, h6 {
border-bottom: none;
font-weight: bold;
}
h3 { font-size: 132%; }
h3 .editsection { font-size: 76%; font-weight: normal; }
h4 { font-size: 116%; }
h4 .editsection { font-size: 86%; font-weight: normal; }
h5 { font-size: 100%; }
h5 .editsection { font-weight: normal; }
h6 { font-size: 80%; }
h6 .editsection { font-size: 125%; font-weight: normal; }

Here is the css defination of wiki skin.
Font size of H3 is bigger than H4.

Actually in the future , everything will match openmoko.com.
We are hiring a developer to do so.

Ferenc Veres 提到: