symlinks to releases

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Mon Sep 22 16:10:56 CEST 2008

Hi Julian,

  The release notes :
http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Om2008.9/README.html

are very short. I would suggest that they at least link to the wiki
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Om2008.9_Update#Download_and_Flashing

See in that page what I wrote about symlinks and about upgrading. If they are
correct, would you please add them to the README ?

Yours,
Minh
--

--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le