application categories: graphics, office, system.

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Tue Sep 23 00:49:43 CEST 2008

> Graphics
> Office
> System

Yes, we should create all the standard "Applications" subcategories and a few
more. I would prefer "Maps & location applications" to "GPS applications",
because GPS is a technical mean, not an end-use. For example, a location
application that use triangulation with GPS towers would go there.

Minh
--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le