List of x Applications pages

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Tue Sep 30 09:06:15 CEST 2008

Le lundi 29 septembre 2008, Ferenc Veres a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> I made a heavy use of Minh's ApplicationBox, any feedback would be
> appreciated, continue, stop immediately, undo all, etc?

Congratulations, you are doing heavy lifting here !
I restyled the template, let me know what you think of it.

> One danger in this: if someone deletes an application box from the
> destination page, the whole page will be included in the List page. :-p

That is okay. The risk is small, consequences are only cosmetic, and it will
be easy to fix.

> To make "Application_Directory" (after it becomes "Applications") more
> colorful, we could add an Editors' pick for September 2008, with
> including some more info about one specific cool program.

That will certainly be much better than the current introduction. It's your
pleasure to start, I guess. Please don't disclose in advance what you will
pick, I want to be surprised !

Minh