Suspending journalistic activity

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Wed Jan 14 14:50:43 CET 2009

Le mercredi 14 janvier 2009, will at openmoko.com a écrit :
> This is an unfortunate day for all of us here. Thank you for all of your
> efforts. Thanks to your introduction, Adam Hyde of FLOSS manuals will be
> helping us afterall.

Dear friends,

  Many thanks for your supportive emails. I am still subscribed to
the "documentation" mailing list. I am glad that you decided to go with Adam
Hyde, this looks like the right kind of infrastructure for this publication
project (more than all other alternatives discussed so far, IMHO).

Minh
--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le