looking for user manual / user instructions

Brenda Wang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Sat Jan 31 10:09:58 CET 2009

Actually , Openmoko does not provide PDF user manual now. But you can
start at this page:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Getting_Started_with_your_Neo_FreeRunner

I verified this page one month ago.
And if you can't find what actually you want there, you can use
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Wiki_Official_Index_Page
to get an overview of wiki site.
Or you can mail to documentation list , I probably can help you get some
useful information.

Brenda

tomtom ??: