Openmoko wiki: deletion requests are processed again

Marko Knöbl openmoko.marko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 00:14:27 CEST 2009

Hi!

I just want to notify you that requests for deletion are processed
again - previously none of the admins took care of them for several
months.

As I have gotten advanced editing privileges I have taken over this
task. I already looked through the candidates for deletion and deleted
76 pages, which either did not have any content or were not related to
Openmoko. In the case of two further pages I did not delete them but I
thought it would be better to vote on the deletion of those at the
Wiki Issues page.[1] Please have a look at this page and vote there
too! I will keep on looking at the deletion requests regularly (at
least once a month)

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wiki_Issues#Pages_proposed_for_deletion