Documentation template

Marko Knöbl openmoko.marko at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 15:53:36 CET 2010

2010/2/12, Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl>:
> Hi all,
> Recently digging through openmoko's wiki pages i have noticed that in
> many of them {{Languages|}} template is located on top of page. As these
> are English-primary pages, I think {{Languages|}} template should be
> included at bottom of pages.
> 	What do you think?

I don't really mind if it's at the top or at the bottom, but I think
it's a good idea to always have it in the same place.
Previously I have often moved this template from the bottom to the top
because this was more common on the wiki.
I think we should agree on one position (bottom is fine for me) and
add a guideline to the wiki editing guidelines.

I just had a look at the translations of the wiki - Wow, some of them
are very much outdated! There are six languages in which there is no
information about the FreeRunner - just about the Neo 1973! I think
I'll propose some of them for deletion.