[ADMINISTRATIVE] Migration to new servers
laforge at openmoko.org
Fri Dec 8 10:55:56 CET 2006
Finally, we've migrated all our services onto the new infrastructure.
As a summary:
1) http://wiki.openmoko.org/ is a new wiki that is meant to only contain
information that will become public at the time of the product launch
2) http://wiki.internal.openmoko.org/ is the old "GTA01 wiki" with all
3) please don't use the old *.gta01.hmw-consulting.de hostnames and
email addresses anymore, they are deprecated
4) the old mailinglist devel at lists.internal.openmoko.org aka
devel at lists.gta01.hmw-consulting.de has been deleted. mails to those
addresses now get delivered to
neo1973-devel at lists.internal.openmoko.org
5) an overview of all mailinglists, including direct links to their
subscription pages, has been posted at
If you encounter any problems, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- Harald Welte <laforge at openmoko.org> http://openmoko.org/
"Privacy in residential applications is a desirable marketing option."
(ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : https://lists.openmoko.org/mailman/private/framework-devel/attachments/20061208/eea2e2ab/attachment.pgp
More information about the framework-devel