Ciao! Let me shortly introduce myself

Luca Nardelli lunard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:05:05 CEST 2007

Hi to all, first of all I'm sorry for my bad english, I had to improve it!
Let me shortly introduce myself:
my name is Luca I'm 32 years old and I live in Bolzano, in the north of
Italy.
I worked in the IRST institute in Trento in the department of speech
recognition where I had the opportunity to develop on Symbian and familiar (
http://familiar.handhelds.org/) in C++/C and Java.
After this experience (4 years) I worked for 1 year in a small company in
the field of Computer Telephone Integration (CTI). I had the opportunity (or
bad luck :p) to use the MS Visual Studio 6 and to develope on MS Windows
Mobile 5 :-(
I recently discovered Openmoko and I hope to have time to develop with it !

Ciao,
Luca.

--
"il mondo non ci e' stato lasciato in eredita' dai nostri padri..
.. lo abbiamo preso in prestito dai nostri figli.."