OpenMoko-Today

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Fri Jun 1 16:24:19 CEST 2007

On 05/30/2007 09:12 AM, Thomas Wood wrote:

>>> openmoko-icon-theme-standard - 0.0+svnnow-r0_2064 - Standard Gtk+ icon
>>
>> And there is no newer version built using recent openmoko buildsystem:
>
> It's actually settings-daemon that sets which icon theme to use (or
> should be). We need to check it is installing the default schemas for
> gconf correctly.

Mickey, could you check this please? I just tried a fresh image and the
schemas are definitely not being set.

Can we also remove the "fix-segfault.patch" from dbus? Despite the name,
all it does is add an annoying printf() statement (without even a \n).
We have had this removed from Poky for some time without any adverse
effects.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

51 Great Brownings / London / SE21 7HP / UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/