OpenMoko-Today

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Mon Jun 4 13:51:20 CEST 2007

Thomas Wood wrote:
> Mickey, could you check this please? I just tried a fresh image and the
> schemas are definitely not being set.

A bitbake openmoko-devel-image emits
settings-daemon-0.0+svnnow-r4_0_1532, which shows no sign of the
string 'poky':

oe at mahavidya:/space/fic/openmoko/fic-gta01/tmp/work/armv4t-linux/settings-daemon-0.0+svnnow-r4_0_1532/settings-daemon$ grep poky *
ChangeLog:      /desktop/poky/interface/theme.
ChangeLog:      Relocate all GConf keys to /desktop/poky.

Alas, the icons still don't show up.

I'm a bit lost here, since I don't know much about the interaction of
the settings daemon, gconf, and the icon search path.

- Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org>                   http://openmoko.org/