MokoJournal API Changes

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Thu Jun 21 21:58:39 CEST 2007

Hey,

you might have seen me ranting about it already and here is another
summary. I did a couple of changes to improve the API and to make
binding the code more easily.

	-It uses signals -> use GObject and make bindings more easy
	-For the structs provide a get_type, copy, free method to allow them
to be placed in a GBoxed
	-Only operate on MokoJournalEntry, hide the *VoiceEntry and similiar
from the API. Instead of the
          get_voice_entry method, there is a has_voice_entry and we
operate on MokoJournalEntry only.
	 This avoids creating _copy, _free methods for the 6 different types.

I'm currently changing the implementation as well, but it is a hell...

Comments?

	z.

[1 ] http://rafb.net/p/R6SxzK81.html