Theme packages in OpenMoko

Thomas Wood thomas at openedhand.com
Fri May 18 00:39:26 CEST 2007

Hi Mickey,

We need to get the theme packages sorted out so that the firmware for
mass production is working correctly.

Please could you take a look at bug 548 which provides a patch to
settings-daemon and a new schema file so that the correct defaults are
installed into gconf. This will set the correct gtk and icon theme so
that we no longer need the hard coded setting in /etc/gtk-2.0/gtkrc
(currently installed by openmoko-theme-standard). We also need to start
making sure applications are using the moko stock icons where appropriate.

We also need to sort out the matchbox theme so that dialog windows are
decorated correctly and the title not hard coded using GTK+. Matthew
said it is easy and he can do one pretty quickly. The title bar can be
seen in this screenshot:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/images/b/bb/Screen_file_dialog.png.

Regards,

Thomas

--
OpenedHand Ltd.

51 Great Brownings / London / SE21 7HP / UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559

Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/