gsmd patches

andrzej zaborowski balrogg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:48:49 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 02/08/07, Jim Huang <jserv at openmoko.org> wrote:
> The patch-set is put on here:
>         http://people.openmoko.org/jserv/gsm/patches/

Thanks for your work.

The 018 patch will likely break after a +CBM comes in, because changes
from different patches have been mixed up in it. If you don't mind, I
suggest a replacement patch, see attachment.

The point of making use of g->mlbuf in my changes was to remove the
assumption that there's no \0 characters in the received data. It is
probably a safe assumption but it is rather useless in the atcmd
parser, we can do just fine without the assumption, and it also has a
little overhead of constantly using strlen() when it's not necessary.