SIM Access

Eric Johnson eric at ebj.us
Wed Feb 21 19:47:43 CET 2007

Will the interface to the TWL3014 allow for any direct access to the SIM?

I'm meaning, by this access to any additional applications (using a
different logical channel) or SIM Toolkit functionality?

I'm assuming all the SIM Toolkit functionality will be handled by the
S3C2410 but I couldn't seem to find any references to this.

It would really great if we can write applications that access the SIM
directly or at least in the more restricted way that JSR 177 provides.

TS 07.07  has the Generic SIM access AT command +CSIM but this is only
optional.

Is there any  documents that would provide information on this or is
this all blocked by TI?

Thanks

Eric