GSM modem documentation

Petri Aarnio petri.aarnio at saunalahti.fi
Thu Jul 12 18:17:15 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I noticed on HW wiki that GSM modem documentation is not available. I
think this is quite bad situation while the phone functionality is under
construction now. Especially I'm missing the AT interface spec.

It's true that Calypso AT interface spec is based on GSM 07 series
specs. But all GSM modems I have worked with have had specific features
on top of GSM basic AT functionality,  related to e.g. real time clock,
power management...

I already  have noticed that  SMS application developer would have
needed  Calypso AT interface specification, it would have cleared most
of the questions on the topic.

Cheers,
Petri