Bug 249 - add command to print gsmd version number

Matt Mets mahto at cibomahto.com
Thu Jul 12 10:09:26 CEST 2007

Hello,

I posted a patch to add version support to gsmd, per bug 249.  Can
someone look it over to see if my solution is appropriate?  I couldn't
find any examples of other programs in the source tree that kept their
own version information, so I created version.h to store this
information.  It has to be updated manually, but I believe this is the
desired effect.

If this does look good, what do I need to do in order to get the patch
merged in?  I only have read access to the repository.

Regards,
Matt