GSM modem documentation

Petri Aarnio petri.aarnio at saunalahti.fi
Sun Jul 15 08:30:19 CEST 2007

GSM modem AT command spec and application developer's guide shouldn't be
NDA stuff, since GSM modems are available also as separate boxes which
can be controlled by the buyer with PC.  So any part of the interface
cannot be kept "secret". So I'm quite sure that if the TI contact person
in FIC just asked for the spec, it should be no problem to publish them
to developers.
I tried to search more information about Calypso in TI's web pages but
couldn't find anything.