GSM modem documentation

Petri Aarnio petri.aarnio at saunalahti.fi
Sun Jul 15 16:21:53 CEST 2007

Hi

Thank you for your clarification, Harald. It's good that TI has
implemented AT interface stricly accoring to 07 series. My previous
adventures in the wonderful GSM world have shown that this is not always
the case (though my experience is mostly based on single chip solutions).
I'm also sorry, because I did not want to spread any rumours. My text
was mainly a matter of opinion. But the fact is that Siemens GSM modem
documents can easily be found in several web pages in the net.

Now I stop complaining about this subject and focus now only to possible
technical problems on this discussion list. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Petri