GSM modem documentation

andrzej zaborowski balrogg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 18:15:20 CEST 2007

On 15/07/07, Harald Welte <laforge at openmoko.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 15, 2007 at 03:47:58PM +0200, andrzej zaborowski wrote:
> > This is true, but it's not a reason enough to not even try, it's
> > always good to let TI know that there's a demand for open hardware, on
> > all occasions.
>
> Just in case you didn't realize: You're preaching to the converted.

My message was directed only to those who complained about the lack of
documentation on gsmd-devel when in fact no one on this list has
authority to make the documentation public. And I said it becasue your
message had a tone of discouraging any action whatsoever.

I even explicitely said that it was not directed to anyone of the team.

Regards