Patch mountain

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Tue Jul 31 08:23:14 CEST 2007

On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 12:38:17AM +1000, Alex Osborne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I discovered when getting setup with this project that it's a bit
> cumbersome to apply the stack of patches from Bugzilla and the list to
> catch up with development.  So until Harald Welte is less busy and has some
> time to review all these patches,

I have that time now, in fact I had already time for the last two days :)

The reason why I didn't start yet, is the somewhat unclean situation
right now.  Jim Huang <jserve at openmoko.org> will review all the patches
and create a (cleaned-up) quilt patchset.   I will then review this
during wednesday/thursday, do some testing and hope that I'll be able to
finish merging them by the end of this weekend.

My sincere apologies once again for the various delays.  We're now
getting this back on track, don't worry.

Cheers,