TS 07.10 multiplexer implement status

Ling.Alex at iac.com.tw Ling.Alex at iac.com.tw
Tue May 8 08:05:02 CEST 2007

Hi all,
According to the description of openmoko from the wiki, there is a TS =
07.10 serial multiplexer implementation in openmoko kernel, and I think =
it is included in =
http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/target/kernel/patches/ts0710.patch, =
right?

However, I also find that the configure option 'CONFIG_TS0710_MUX' is =
NOT set in the latest kernel configuration I could find =
(http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/oe/packages/linux/linux-gta01/defconfig-2.=
6.21.1-fic-gta01). Does it mean this module is still under working and =
there is no TS 07.10 multiplexer support in any released kernels? Could =
you tell me whether there is a GPRS data/AT Command multiplexer =
implementation like the one described in =
http://people.openmoko.org/sean/files/openmokogsm.pdf currently? Thanks.

=20
Best regards,
Alex